Contractors Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Contractors Insurance Information
Like any business, independent contractors need insurance to protect themselves financially. What type of insurance you need depends on the type of work you do. Some types of insurance we offer for contractors include the following:
- Contractors General Liability
- Contractors Professional Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Commercial Property Coverage including your building, tools, materials
- Coverage for leased or rented equipment
- Builders Risk Coverage
- Commercial Auto Coverage to protect your fleet
- Workers Compensation
- Group Health Programs
- Umbrella or Excess policies to provide extended coverage
Contractors have unique business needs. You and your employees spend a lot of time on your customer's premises, working on their homes, commercial buildings or property. Homeowners and business owners expect you to complete your job on time and without incident. Our services can help your business be protected against the unexpected.
Certificates of Insurance
As a contractor you send and receive certificates of insurance regularly. We understand how important it is to get certificates issued when you need them. Our team will get you and your client the certificate you require the same day you ask for it, and often times within minutes after you send us the request.
Contractors that we work with in Lake County, Porter County, and Chicagoland area:
- General Contractors
- Construction Companies
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Landscaping Contractors
- Excavation Contractors
- Painting/Drywall Contractors
- Cleaning/Janitorial Contractors
- Miscellaneous Professional Contractors
We are happy to work with you and your business to review your current insurance program and risk management practices, create a tailored commercial insurance package for your business, and personalizing our service to you.
Some of our additional services include:
- Responding to your certificate of insurance requests in a timely fashion
- Reviewing your sub-contractor certificates
- Return-to-work programs
- Sub-contractor agreements
- Safety & Loss Control services
- Workers Comp and General Liability Audit review
- Annual, Semi-annual, or Quarterly business review and risk management analysis
- 24/7 Emergency support
Get started today!
Thank you for your interest in Briggs Agency. Call our office at 219.769.4840 or email us your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly. Lake County, Porter County, Chicagoland independent insurance professionals.
Commercial Insurance Quote