We are all looking for discounts on the products we purchase. Auto insurance is no exception. When you contact one of our agents at Briggs Agency, Inc. they will review available discounts with you to ensure that you are getting great coverage at a great premium!
Here are a few examples of premium savings discounts available:
- Multi-Policy Discount: Having your automobile and homeowners insurance with the same carrier can offer huge savings on your premiums on both policies.
- Low Mileage: Be sure to let your insurance agent know when your daily driving/mileage changes. Example: If you had been rated as "commute" driving back and forth to work and you have now retired, your rating will be changed to "pleasure usage" and will lower your premium.
- Youthful Driver Discounts:
- Good Student Discount: Youthful drivers who maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA can save money on their auto insurance premium.
- Drivers Education: If your new driver took a certified Driver's Education Course there is normally a discount available.
- Multi-Car or Company Car Discount: Just having two or more vehicles provides a discount on most insurance policies. If you have one vehicle and a company provided vehicle, let your agent know, as this can provide a multi-car discount in most cases as well!
- Preferred Payment Discounts: Most Insurance carriers will offer substantial discounts if you choose to pay your Auto Insurance semi-annual or annually.
- Life Insurance: Auto-Owners Insurance Company offers great life insurance products and you would save premium on your existing Auto-Owners automobile and homeowners insurance policies with an active life policy. Sometimes, these discounts will cover the cost of your life insurance policy!
Please contact Briggs Agency, Inc at (219) 769-4840 to discuss possible discounts available for your automobile insurance! We look forward to speaking with you!