Can you believe the weather on this November 4th? We are pushing 70 degrees Fahrenheit here in Northwest Indiana! Even though we are having a fall heatwave, ice storms have already taken down electrical in Oklahoma and snow has fallen in the north. Now is the best time to get prepared! Here are some items to have in your home for any possible winter storms:
In a central location have:
- Bottled water
- Non-perishable food
- Emergency radio (battery powered)
- Extra clothing
- Updated first aid kit
Have on hand:
- Extra medications
- Extra pet food & supplies
- Getting a whole house or portable generator
- You can possibly receive insurance discounts on your Homeowner’s Insurance policy for a professionally installed whole house generator.
- Contact your agent to discuss further!
You can experience the benefits of being a part of a full service Independent Insurance Agency today! Simply contact the Briggs Agency, Inc. if you are interested in an Insurance review at 219-769-4840 or visit our website at www.BriggsAgency.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get A Quote