Spooky season is here! Halloween is coming up this weekend and many towns and cities in Northwest Indiana are still participating in trick-or-treating. Here are a few tips to help keep yourself and the adorable little trick-or-treaters safe during this time.
- Have your trick-or-treater wear a mask along with their costume. Now is a great time to get creative with their mask!
- Make sure your trick-or-treater is not sick or have any symptoms of Covid19
- Keep your trick-or-treater warm and have them wear a glow stick
- Help your trick-or-treater watch for traffic and have constant adult supervision
- Handing out candy tips:
- Wear gloves
- Try to keep 6 feet away from the trick-or-treater
- Do NOT hand out candy if you are sick or have any symptoms of Covid19
- Wear a mask
- Alternate ideas to trick-or-treating in public
- Halloween scavenger hunt in your home or yard
- Halloween movie night
- Halloween party at your home with your immediate family
All of us here at Briggs Agency, Inc. wish you all a happy Halloween! Stay safe and stay healthy!
You can experience the benefits of being a part of a full-service Independent Insurance Agency today! Simply contact the Briggs Agency, Inc. if you are interested in an Insurance review at 219-769-4840 or visit our website at www.BriggsAgency.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get A Quote