Many businesses need bonds to complete their insurance package. We offer several bond options to meet the needs of a wide variety of professions.
An agent in our office will work with you to discuss your needs and find the type of bond that is right for you. We will also work with several of our bond markets to find the best pricing for you.
Surety Bonds guarantee performance of a contract or obligation. Some of the surety bonds we can obtain for you include:
- Contract Bonds - Guarantees a contractor will complete their work and pay their bills during the contract.
- License and Permit Bonds - Guarantees an individual or business, granted a license or permit to operate, will meet their obligations under the law.
- Court and Fiduciary Bonds - Guarantees an individual will comply with the instructions of the court.
- Public Official Bonds - Guarantees a public official will serve their elected or appointed office properly.
- Miscellaneous Bonds - Guarantees a variety of obligations including travel agency bonds and lost instrument bonds, among others.
A fidelity bond is designed to protect your company’s assets from fraudulent or dishonest acts by your employees. Fidelity bonds can be written as part of your business insurance package or as a separate bond. Some of the fidelity bonds we offer include:
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds - Protect your company’s assets from theft by an employee. This coverage can be issued on a blanket basis or by specifying individual employees or positions that handle your company’s money.
- ERISA Bonds - The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 requires trustees and pension plans to have fidelity bond coverage for the plan’s assets. An ERISA bond from Auto-Owners protects participants and beneficiaries from dishonest acts of individuals who handle pension plan benefits or 401(k) plans.
Let us help you find the right bond today!
Contact Briggs Agency today and we will get to work on your bonding needs!
Also Read: The Skinny On Commercial Package Insurance Policies